This wikiHow teaches you how to find a list of YouTube videos you’ve watched while signed in to your account.
- Go to https://www.youtube.com in a web browser. If you’re not already signed in to your YouTube account, click SIGN IN at the top-right corner of the screen to do so now.
- Click . It’s in the left column under the “Library” header. A list of videos you’ve watched now appears in the main panel.
- Search for a video. If you’re looking for something in particular, type a name or keyword into the “Search watch history” box near the top-right corner of the page. Your history will update to show videos that match your search.
- The history list only shows videos you’ve watched while signed into YouTube.
- Click one of the other history options in the right column (Search History, Comments, or Community) to see other YouTube activity.